Contact InformationContact Seller
: Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada
: $ 399,900.00
Thunder Bay, ON P7B5H8, Canada
More InformationThis beautiful and spacious two-storey home has so much to offer — an abundance of comfortable family space, nice yard with large two-tier deck, plus an unbeatable River Terrace location!
On the main and second floors are a generous 2,300 square feet, including three bedrooms (two with walk-in closets), three bathrooms, an office nook, sunken main-floor family room with wood fireplace and sliding doors, elm eat-in kitchen with built-in appliances, plus open-concept living and formal dining rooms with hardwood floor.
The basement is finished with a large rec room, as well as a sauna with shower and change room.
Other highlights include new roof, new windows throughout, a newer furnace, many other updates and an attached double garage.
Email for more photoes or leave message at 8073453946!
House Style: Two-storey
Local Area: River Terrace North
Lot Size: 50 by 68 by 100 by 108 feet
House Size: 2,300 square feet (main and second floors)
Taxes: $5357 (2015)
Exterior: Brick and vinyl siding
Driveway: Double asphalt
Electricity: 200 amp
Water Source: City
Heating: gas and heating panel
Bedrooms: Three bedrooms in second floor, plus one bolus room on the top of garage and one in basement
• Four-piece (second floor)
• Four-piece (ensuite)
• Two-piece (main floor)
Basement: Finished, including rec room, laundry room, sport room, cold room, sauna, and one additional guest bedroom
• Hardwood floor in family room, dining room, and living room (main floor)
• New laminate floor in three bedrooms
• New ceramic tile floor in kitchen, bathrooms and entrance
• Open-concept living and dining rooms
• Sunken living room with wood fireplace
• Elm eat-in kitchen with bay window and built-in appliances (cooktop, oven, and dishwasher)
• Sunken family room with wood fireplace and sliding doors to deck
• Master bedroom with walk-in closet, second closet and sitting area
• Second bedroom with walk-in closet
• Rec room with double French doors
• Sauna with shower and change room
• Updated second-floor bathroom
• New paint throughout
• Many new light fixtures
• Newer furnace
• Fridge and washer/dryer negotiable
• Two-tier deck
• Attached double garage with automatic door opener
• Fully fenced back yard and beautiful garden
• Two Apple trees in back yard
• Many new windows throughout
• Close to schools, parks, recreation pathways, hospital, university
This Ad has been viewed 333 times.